It’s time to rally the team and strike out at The Dropzone’s first Social Grade Business House Bowling League! It’ll be a heap of fun with a healthy dose of competition!
Running for six weeks from September 13 to November 8 (with a 2 week break over school holidays). Build a team of four, for a fun few weeks of bowling (You can register up to six names to allow for absentees). Make it a fun night out and enjoy a drink and pizzas and burgers with your work mates, or friends and family. There’ll be spot prizes to win and bar tabs up for grabs. Limited spaces available so book your team in now!
Registration forms and payments will be taken at Dropzone’s reception on a first come basis, subject to availability.
Download our registration form here!
Price: $300 per team of four ($75 each pp)
- Running for six weeks from September 13 to November 8 (with a 2 week break over school holidays).
- Join either the Mon, Tues or Weds night sessions.
- Mixed start times of 5:30pm, 6:30pm and 7:30pm each night.
- Six rounds of competition, followed by playoffs and finals.
- Your team is guaranteed six games (extra games for teams who make it to the playoffs & finals).
- Up to 72 teams will compete over six weeks in a fun environment. These sessions will lead up to a final showdown of 16 teams on Monday 8th Nov.
- Game-time schedules for each week will be provided prior to the opening round.
- There will be a two week break for school holidays.
- Any games affected due to Covid-19 will be refunded.
- Eight teams play per session (there will be three sessions per night, three times a week, to spread the 72 teams around).
- A regressive scoring system will be used for the highest cumulative team score. i.e The highest scoring team in each session will be awarded 8 points, followed by second place awarded 7 and so forth….
- At the end of the six weeks, the top 16 teams will compete in the playoffs.
- The top 8 teams from this playoff round will go through to the finals, where a winner will crown all!
Spot prizes and bar tabs are up for grabs, for:
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams.
- Highest total in one game (individual)
- Highest total in one game (team)
- Most strikes in one game (individual)
- Most strikes in one game (team)
- Best Dressed Team
- Shortest skirt (men)
Important dates to note:
- Competition starts Monday 13th Sept 2021
- Playoffs and Finals Monday 8th Nov
- Prize-giving 7:30pm Monday 8th Nov
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition open to a maximum of 72 teams on a first registered basis.
- Only four of the six registered players may play each game.
- Registration forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments must be made to confirm registration.
- Competition umpires will be onsite each night and rulings by them are full and final.
- Each weekly game may vary from either 5:30pm, 6:30pm or 7:30pm start
- Start date is subject to change due to Covid-19.