It’s time to grab your ninjas and hang out at The Dropzone’s Social Ninja Competition! It’ll be a heap of fun with a healthy dose of competition! A total of 18 teams will battle it out over the 3 nights in the heats on the 10th, 17th & 24th of October.
Make it a fun night out and enjoy a drink and pizzas & burgers with your work mates, or friends and family.
Limited spaces available so book your team in now!
Price: $50 per team of four ($12.50 each pp)
- Heats held over 3 nights, 10th, 17th & 24th October, 5.30pm, 6.30pm & 7.30pm.
6 teams of 4 to compete each night. With 2 teams battling it out side by side each hour.
- There will be a rolling clock, the clock starts when the 1st person from each team starts on the course, once they reach the top of the warped wall they are to safely head down the ladder and tag their next team mate, the clock continues to roll until the 4th team member has made it to the top of the warped wall.
- 10 teams with the fastest time from the heats will make it to the Quarter Finals on October 31st from 5.30pm.
- Semi Finals will be the top 6 teams from the Quarter Finals and then the final will be the top 2 teams battling it out for the win on November 1st from 5.30pm.
Important dates to note:
Heats: 10th, 17th & 24th October (you will only race on 1 of these nights).
Semi Finals 31st October – Finals 1st November.
- If you attempt an obstacle and fall or fail you get a 5 sec penalty – you will be given a wrist band.
- If you don’t attempt an obstacle you get a 10 sec penalty – you will be given a different coloured wristband.
- If you fail the warped wall after 2 attempts you get a 20 second penalty – you will be given a different coloured wristband.
- If there is adverse weather or we cannot hold the competition for whatever reason there will be a postponement to the following day – you will be notified.
- Gloves are advised but will not be supplied by Dropzone.
- You must be 18+ to enter and over 130cm tall.
- Suitable Covered Footwear must be worn (ie no street shoes or jandals).
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams.
Prize for Best Dressed Team.
Prize for the slowest team of the night for the heats.
- Training is available for all competitors for the 2 weeks prior to your race day.
- You will be issued with a card that has a valid to/from dates.
- No card no discount.
- $10 per hour on the course.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition open to a maximum of 18 teams on a first registered basis.
- Only registered players may compete.
- Registration forms must be sent to [email protected]
- Payments must be made to confirm registration.
- Competition umpires will be onsite each night and rulings by them are full and final.
- Mixed start times at 5.30pm, 6.30pm or 7.30pm for the heats, times for the quarter finals, semi finals and finals are TBC but will start from 5.30pm.
- If there is adverse weather your race will be postponed to the following day, you will be notified on the morning of your race.