Dropzone Entertainment provides a safe and entertaining venue for everyone.
The following provides an outline of our conditions of entry. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure all our children and adults feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our premises.
Our venue has:
- Bounce All ages
- Play Ages 1 – 10
- Bowl All ages
Please do not visit Dropzone Entertainment if you or your child has experienced vomiting or diarrhoea in the last 48 – 72 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Dropzone play equipment and structures cater for children up to 10 years of age only. Anyone 12 years or older is considered an adult. Play equipment and structures are not intended for adult use however active supervision is encouraged.
- If the customers’ manner of dress upsets the feelings of a safe environment for parents or children then they may be refused entry at the staff’s discretion.
- Wrist Tags: Checking/tagging children into our venue is a compulsory Dropzone Entertainment safety requirement. Children will be prompted to wear a temporary wristband upon entry into the playground. Should the child resist or be unable to wear a wrist tag for any reason, staff will offer to attach the wrist tag to the child’s bag, parents handbag or pram etc.
- No Pass Outs: Entry is valid from the time you enter the centre and expires when you leave.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited at all times.
- Active Caregiver Supervision: Although staff take the utmost care to supply a safe and secure environment for all children to play, the ultimate responsibility for those children remains that of their parent or caregiver. Staff are trained in playground supervision but provide general supervision only.
- Please report all accidents to our management team.
- Dropzone Entertainment accepts no responsibility for injuries, nor will it entertain any claims for damages, resulting from the use of the Playland.
- Dropzone Entertainment accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
- Dropzone Entertainment is not a drop-off centre. Any child found left on the premises without a guardian will be handed over to the appropriate authorities without exception.
Playground, Bounce Park and Bowling
- Children playing must wear Dropzone socks only at all times for health and safety reasons. Please do not wear shoes or play in bare feet when using our equipment or you will be asked to exit the playground.
- Socks are available for purchase at reception.
- All adults using our play equipment must wear socks.
- Running is part of play but it can be a hazard; Please ensure your children do not run inside our premises.
- Special Bowling shoes must be worn when bowling.
Please see Dropzone Entertainment staff for more information.